The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to the following:
Day to day management of the Hotel including areas such as; guest experience, sales, marketing, maintenance, staff management, supervision of assistant managers, housekeeping, administration and stock controls, budgets and expenses control and reporting. Liaising with guests and ensuring guest satisfaction and experience meet with the groups standards at all times. Maintaining good staff relations and communications. Conducting acquisition and maintenance sales call on clients. Implementing and maintaining company procedures and policies.
• Must be Namibian citizen or hold permanent residence documentation
• Have a valid driver’s license
• MUST be fluent in English (a second language will be an advantage)
• Must be computer literate and have excellent administration Skills
• Relevant tertiary education would be advantageous
• Have at least 5 years’ experience in a senior management roll with in the hospitality industry
• Be willing to work long, flexible hours, unsupervised
Closing date for applications is 31March 2017.
Please present your application for this employment opportunity via email to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.