Mechanical Artisan Vacancy at SABMiller based in Okahandja
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within SABMiller Namibia. The position will be based in Okahandja.
– Performs optimization and maintenance on mechanical equipment in the processing plant, do quality control checks and analyses, and coaching of fellow team members.
KEY OUTPUTS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
– Live world class manufacturing
– Problem solving
– Maintenance of brewery plant
– Executive preventive maintenance
– Attendance of all safety meetings
– Adherence of health and safety regulations and SHE Policy
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPRIENCE:
– Computer literacy
– Qualified Fitter and Turner/Millwright with N3 Minimum
– Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience
– Drivers License code 8
– Prepared to work overtime and standby
– Team player and a self-starter
– Good communicator
– Results driven whilst taking accountability for his work area
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional / relevant information as criteria for short listing.
Interested applicants, who meet the above employee specifications should please apply in writing to:
HR Coordinator: Anita.Byleveld@na.sabmiller.com
CLOSING DATE: 28 November 2016
Powered by Jobs Namibia