- Looking for a Contracting Manager to implement continuous improvement processes to improve the quality of service related to ad-hoc contracting. To achieve best rates / conditions and improve and maintain the company’s level of quality services provided to our agents and passengers as well as to sell profitably.
- An experienced candidate from within the Namibian industry with extensive product knowledge and established working relationships within Namibia.
- Key responsibilities:
Conduct robust and regular analysis of existing contracting processes and proactively implement continuous improvement plans
- Find new suppliers/products that offer a good service and better conditions
- Negotiate with supplier’s best possible rates and conditions
- Negotiate with suppliers in case of cancellations or when in need of better rates for specific cases
- Ensure the maximum profitability possible on your supplier’s portfolio
- Establish, maintain and optimize a good relationship with suppliers, and correspond with them regularly
- Participate in domestic travel shows
- Negotiate overrides & brochure contributions
- Years of experience: 5
- Language(s): English
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No