Providing efficient Packaged Products/Scheduled Tours reservations and bookings services, ensuring service quality and superior turnaround times.
Consistently achieve booking standards within cost/efficiency parameters, and thus adding superior service and booking follow-through value to Pack Safari, as well as develop own competence towards consistently meeting benchmark standards.
To assist with sales and other booking administrative activities within the SS&S department in order to reduce bottlenecks and improve overall effectiveness.
- At least 2/3 years experience as a tour consultant.
- Excellent written communication skills in English, German is an added advantage.
- Organised and systematic in work approach.
- Attentive to detail, and observant of specifics.
- Strong clerical, checking ability.
- Customer care/service oriented.
- Clear and structured/methodical in approach to work.
- Analytical at a detail level, and comfortable with basic arithmetic.
- Logical in problem solving approach and attentive to detail.
- Strong service oriented.
Pack Safari is a significant safari operator in Namibia and Southern Africa. The company was started over 20 years ago from humble beginnings, and has steadily grown to its current size reflected in over 4000 satisfied guests this year. Our footprint is significant in our sector and creates an exciting foundation to explore how we can expand this considerably within source markets.
PDF Downloads and Application Form with instructions