Job Title: Technician
Hiring Organisation: Spitzkoppe Computer Supplies and Services (Arch)
Location: Windhoek, Namibia
Closing Date: 22 Mar 2017
Arch is a premier retail management software package developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spitzkoppe Computer Supplies & Services in Sub-Saharan Africa. Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first to market product developments. Professionals who want to be included in the big picture and be part of a project from start to finish enjoy working here. Spitzkoppe is not an 8-5, just do your job description type of company. If you want to be part of a dynamic, innovative and growing company then Spitzkoppe is the company for you.
Arch is looking for an enthusiastic Technician to provide support to its client base in Namibia and Africa.
• Namibian Citizenship
• 0 – 2 years’ experience
• Certificates in hardware and networks
• Software knowledge (MS SQL & Win Serv) advantageous
• Retail knowledge/experience advantageous
• Good communications skills in English
• Willingness to travel, work weekends, standby & overtime
• Must be able to travel and have own vehicle & valid driver’s license
• Ability to work independently
• Reliable and dedicated
Technicians are responsible for on-site installations at, support of and consumables sales to our retail client base. Position involves a lot of travel and overtime. Includes travel into rural areas. Travel reimbursed at AA rates when own vehicle is used for business purposes. Company vehicles are available for longer trips.
Job Experience Level
N$ 10,001 – N$ 15,000