Erongo Regional Electricity Distributor (PTY) Ltd, commonly known as Erongo RED is mandated to distribute and supply electricity in Erongo region. We are proud to announce that Erongo RED is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants from designated groups as defied in the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, 1998 (Act 29 of 1998) are encouraged to apply.
Paterson Grade: A3
Business unit: Network Operations & Maintenance
Duty Station: Omaruru and Uis
Purpose of the Job:
- To assist the Electrician/Team Leader with high quality and cost effective planned and unplanned maintenance and construction to electrical infrastructure. Maintain and repair equipment and tools, do trenching, general housekeeping and additional duties as required.
Key performance areas:
- Carry out planned and unplanned Electrical Maintenance & Constructions
- Carry out general housekeeping and comply to housekeeping procedures
- Comply with and implement the SHE policies and procedures
- Carry out basic administration duties
- Perform Ad-Hoc Duties as requested
- Grade 10 with 5 subjects with E-symbol pass in English
- Ideally: Electrical Background
- 2 Years basic electrical exposure
Closes: 3 April 2017
Applicants who comply with the above-mentioned requirements may submit their CV’s plus certified copies of educational qualifications and testimonials to: Mr. Daniel Kuzatjike, Human Capital Division, P.O Box 2925, Walvis Bay or hand deliver to Erongo RED , Yianni Savva Building , Erf 1034, Corner of Nangolo Mbumba and 11th Road, Walvis Bay . Please note that no documents will be returned and no faxed or e-mailed applicants will be accepted. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.