KRUGERPARK.COM an AFRITRIP GROUP COMPANY
Ask us about working at KrugerPark.Com
Let’s keep this short and sweet!
KrugerPark.com 10yrs old, still growing and awesome!
Do you want to work at a company (more like a family) in a people oriented, results driven, flexible and open culture with a team that hates traffic and does everything to avoid it :)?
Do you know and love luxury travel in Southern Africa, Botswana, Victoria Falls and more?
Are you a senior travel consultant with > 3 years experience?
Would you rather work from home?
Do you want to earn a great salary?
Do you want great travel perks?
I could go on writing a long job spec all day but we all know that a face to face meeting says more than a thousand words… or something like that, so apply and let’s chat!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Senior luxury travel consultants
- >5 years experience
- Who know luxury products in the Kruger park, Botswana, Victoria Falls and Cape Town, all other are a bonus
- Who want to earn a great above industry benchmark salary
We are scouting passionate and talented Senior Luxury Consultants who have excellent knowledge of all luxury game lodges within SA and Southern Africa (East Africa is an added bonus) to book full itineraries taking clients from their doorstep to their dream destination and at the same time be capable of achieving 500K sales per month
WHAT WE’RE ABOUT
Team environment with a real passion for luxury travel, Honesty, Passion, Open Feedback, Goal Setting, Employee and Customer Happiness, Growth and Results! Everlasting Cappuccinos, Fun, Healthy lunches where we Get to know each other or enjoying a Self Driven Flexible Life-work Balance while building invaluable skills to Be the Best You can be!
OUR OFFER TO YOU
We value the individual whether it’s working from home or hours to fit their personal requirements, we are always open to discuss the possibilities.
BECOME A LUXURY, SENIOR CONSULTANT…
- Deliver a world-class service and happiness to luxury clients
- Provide expert travel advice on South Africa, Kruger Park, Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania, and Kenya.
- Prepare spectacular itineraries to suit your client’s preferences and budget.
- Provide guidance to clients on getting to their dream destination by providing suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance, and fares.
- Book airlines, hotels, luxury lodges, and ground transport companies to make suitable arrangements.
- Keep up to date on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs to provide expert advice
- Deal with client payments
- Research destinations and keep up to date with travel industry news whilst building your already tip top product knowledge
HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Expert travel product knowledge of South Africa, Kruger Park, Namibia, Botswana, Tanzania, and Kenya.
- Enthusiasm (Positive “Can do” attitude) and growth mindset
- Passionate about Teamwork
- Show ability to meet deadlines, accept challenges and work under pressure
- Flexibility, Patience, and Confidence.
- Extensive experience in dealing with luxury clients
- Excellent over the phone and email sales skills
- Great oral and written skills
HOME/ OFFICE BASED- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL US!
You can send your CV to Esti (our Head of Culture & Organization) email@example.com or call her directly on 0729767302 to arrange a meeting or a quick chat over a coffee.
Please don’t waste time by applying if you are not a safari expert!