Old Mutual is a leading financial services provider. We have an exciting and challenging position for a Branch Manager in Outapi and managing Opuwo branch as well. We are looking for an established sales professional with high integrity who shares our confidence in the mass aspirant market and who wishes to consolidate an already successful career in sales.
The successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Grade 12 (minimum 25 points)
- Relevant sales/commercial qualification
- Significant experience in the management of sales people in a financial services environment together with solid financial knowledge and business acumen relevant to the life assurance industry.
- Track record of sales management success and proven ability in establishing and growing sales teams.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed tough business targets on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator with a passion for customer service and building relationships.
- Skill at coaching and developing success in subordinates.
- Possess creative initiative as well as be skilled at seeking and developing business opportunities
- Computer Literacy is essential.
- Must be a Namibia Citizen;
- All applicants must be in possession of a valid driver’s license and own a reliable motor vehicle.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- The management of a sales branch, successfully managing results, resources and risks.
- Building the sales team – sales staff selection, development, coaching and motivating to higher levels of performance.
- Managing the sales advisor team – facilitating goal achievement, communication and focused sales direction as well as performance management.
- Building a viable business, focusing on the emerging middle market segment.
- Creating and reinforcing a high performance culture in the sales team.
- Managing key activities to ensure the delivery of the sales team.
- Managing change and the alignment to market demands.
- Complying with process and procedures to minimize business risks.