To achieve monthly and annual sales revenue targets for the full range of company products and services in the relevant territory of Namibia.
Job Accountabilities/Key Responsibilities
- Servicing of existing customer base and maintaining good working relations.
- Development of new customers and new applications for existing customers.
- Identification of new opportunities and new applications within the assigned geographical territory.
- Promote all products and services at all times.
- Completion and submission of daily call reports and weekly call plans.
- Presentation of new products to existing and new customers.
- Generation of enquiries from customers.
- Receiving enquiries, quoting for the work, negotiating contracts and securing orders.
- Secure orders with credit terms approved by agent.
- Adhere to ISO & QHSE policy and procedures.
- Promote safe working practices at all times.
- Assist in collection of receivables.
- Liaise and deal directly with clients at all levels.
- Assist with submission of territory competitor review.
- Assist with completion of asset verifications and stocks checks when required.
- Assist with the completion of monthly ISO & QHSE data compilation.
- Maintain company confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Be able to ‘troubleshoot’ at installations on customer sites.
Person Specification/Job Requirements
- Experience in selling or renting power generation equipment
- Namibia Local market knowledge.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a previous selling related role
- Problem solving and analyzing skills
- Planning & Organising skills
- Attention to detail