A Namibian is required to join our dynamic team in the capacity of Sales/Business Development Executive. No foreign nationals will be considered for this role given local requirements.
The position is based in Walvis Bay, Namibia.
To obtain new business clients through prospecting, client interface, proposals, estimates and achieve specified sales targets. Successfully implement new business obtained and continue to build relationships and service clients
Promote an awareness of BOLLORÉ LOGISTICS in the market.
- Responsible for achieving sales target through lead generation, prospecting, client meetings, drawing up of proposals, estimates, presentations etc.
- Identify and target sales opportunities at low, medium and high level.
- Formulate strategy to successfully wind hew business and in doing so, increase market share.
- Opening of new business accounts according to the applicable procedure.
- Creating and implementing of SOPs, SLAs and other related documents.
- Weekly and monthly reporting as required internally and to client.
- Regular meetings – for the purpose of new business or servicing of existing business.
- Managing Concerto (CRM) according to applicable to applicable requirements.
- Rate negotiation with suppliers where required in order to procure nest rate for specific client requirements.
- Handling of queries (operational, financial or other).
- Client entertainment. Create awareness and understanding of industry vertical information, requirements and general knowledge. Keep abreast of industry changes, information and skill requirements.
- Any other delegated tasks deemed as reasonable as assigned by the reporting manager
Requirements of the successful incumbent:
- Must be a Namibian national or valid work permit holder for Namibia
- Completed Senior High school certificate
- Proven Sales track record in the Logistics field (min of 5 years experience in Sales management role)
- Must be very driven and proactive
- Passion for Sales