Erongo Regional Electricity Distributor (PTY) Ltd, commonly known as Erongo RED is mandated to distribute and supply electricity in Erongo region. We are proud to announce that Erongo RED is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants from designated groups as defied in the Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, 1998 (Act 29 of 1998) are encouraged to apply.
Paterson Grade: C4
Business unit: Supply Business
Duty Station: Walvis Bay
Purpose of the Job:
- The role of the Revenue Protection Technician is to cost effectively coordinate and control the revenue protection section and resources. To do prevention, detection and recovery of losses caused by interference with electricity.
Key performance areas:
- Implement and comply with Erongo RED Policy and Standards.
- Coordinate and ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Revenue Protection Section.
- Optimise on Electricity Energy Management and Power Quality.
- Oversee and implement effective Revenue Protection and collection systems and processes.
- SHE Compliance.
- Operational Due Diligence, Administration & Reporting.
- National (N6) Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Metering Electrician (N4): 4 years
- Technical Power Quality knowledge
- Supervisory Experience: 2years
Licence: Code BE plus 2 years driving experience
Closes: 22 March 2017
Applicants who comply with the above-mentioned requirements may submit their CV’s plus certified copies of educational qualifications and testimonials to: Mr. Festus Newaya, Human Capital Division, P.O Box 2925, Walvis Bay or hand deliver to Erongo RED , Yianni Savva Building , Erf 1034, Corner of Nangolo Mbumba and 11th Road, Walvis Bay . Please note that no documents will be returned and no faxed or e-mailed applicants will be accepted. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.