Great company with great growth opportunities.
· Count stock daily according to the PIC Count Cycle.
· Investigate all variances whether positive or negative and report the results to the Store Manager.
· Investigate and rectify negative stock quantities daily, after receiving approval from the Store Manager.
· Identify and report damaged stock to the Store Manager.
· Conduct Mini Stock-takes as and when instructed to do so by Management.
· Assist the Wall-to-Wall Stock-take preparation and report any areas of concern.
· Normal PIC counts to be done during full stock-take.
· Minimum Grade 12 or 1 (one) year work related experience or 2 (two) years related experience.
· Ability to communicate in English. Valid South African ID or Work Permit.
· Must be literate.
· Must have strong numeric skills.
· Must be accurate and attention to detail.
· Must be computer literate.
· Must be willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays.
· Must be able to work under pressure.