Kendrick Recruitment are now seeking a Guest Relations Manager for a tranquil lodge based in the heart of the Namibian Desert. We are looking for someone who has a passion for guest services and enjoys the day to day hustle of a guest facing role. We are looking for someone who has proven leadership skills and can encourage and develop the team currently in place. The ability to multi task and co-ordinate day to day operations is also a must. The candidate should have between 3-5 years’ tourism/hospitality experience.
• Meet and greet all guests, say goodbye to all guests, know all guests by name.
• Understand personal guest needs through interaction
• When required to do so, conduct thorough orientation of new guests on arrival and inform the
kitchen of any dietary requirements, liaise with guides and butlers regarding any special
• Cover all daily and weekly requirements of the Lodge Manager when on leave, especially budget
control and guest delight activities
• When required to do so, assist with room allocation and planning for future bookings well in
advance – read all day sheets thoroughly and plan for any special requests, requirements or
• Be present at all morning meetings, and conduct the meeting in the absence of the Lodge
• In co-ordination with other management, host guests at all meals
• Manage check-outs and invoices when Lodge Administrator is on leave or needs assistance.
• Prepare and update operational day sheets when required to do so
The position is offering a salary of NAD12,00 high negotiable