- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- Tour consulting experience essential
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook/ Thunderbird)
- A strong multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills
- The ideal candidate would have good knowledge of the Namibia destination
Main duties would include:
- Liaising directly with international clients and agents via telephone and email
- Planning and designing itineraries; combining appropriate lodges and destinations
- Managing the reservation process for bookings until completion of travel
- Maximum 24 hours turnaround time on all enquiries
- Saturday duty (on a rotational basis)
- Travelling will be required
Salary: R12000 – R17000 per month.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to jobs(at)blackpenrecruitment(dot)com
We look forward to fast-tracking your application!
Job Reference #: CPT000028/WA