Duty station: Windhoek
Number of posts: 1
Date of commencement: As soon as possible
National Software Engineering Academy is calling for an interested librarian to work professionally in a library. The librarian will help provide instruction on information literacy where possibly required.
• Helping the academy with library related issues.
• Keeping the library organized and tidy.
• Maintain library catalogues and making them easy to use.
• Tracking and collecting books back and enforcing library fines.
• librarian professional
• Must be in possession of a University certificate or Diploma
• Must have librarian specialisations and skills
How to apply
NSEA believe in giving equal opportunities, paying for performances and developing individual potential. Perspective applicant should hand deliver their CV’s and supporting documents to:
HR Office, NSEA, Windhoek West corner of Pasteur street and Freud street next to Sisa Namandje’s offices. Or email to:
For enquiries contact: 0818061493
Closing Date: 8 march 2017
NB: Preferential treatment will be given to Namibian citizens.