PLEASE NOTE: Candidates living in Swartkopmund and immediate surrounding areas will receive first consideration and preference for this vacancy.
Arch is a premier retail management software package, developed, implemented, maintained and supported by Spitzkoppe Computer Supplies & Services in Sub-Saharan Africa. Arch is a cutting-edge product that continuously boasts first to market product developments.
Professionals who want to be proactively involved with projects from start to finish, will enjoy working in this environment. The nature of the Spitzkoppe position is not an 8-5, and the successful candidate will need to make a commitment to working the extra hours to ensure deliverables are met. If you want to be part of an innovative and growing company, then Spitzkoppe is the company for you.
A distinct advantage within our organisation is the opportunity for growth and career development for those who prove themselves.
Arch is looking for an enthusiastic Branch Support Technician/Trainer to provide support to its client base. Technicians are responsible for on-site installations, support of and consumables sales to our retail client base. The Training component entails on-site user training of our clients on the Arch Retail Management Software as well as POS hardware.
• Namibian Citizenship (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
• Swartkopmund based (HIGHLY PREFERRED)
• 2+ year’s client-interfacing work experience
• Certificates / Diplomas in hardware and networks
• Software knowledge (MS SQL & Windows Server) (ADVANTAGEOUS)
• POS, Retail (FMCG) knowledge / experience advantageous (Admin / Back Office position)
• Ability to impart product information / training to end-users at various levels
• MUST be willing to work weekends, standby & overtime
• MUST be able to travel and have own vehicle & valid driver’s license (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
• Excellent communication skills (English a must. Afrikaans, German, Portuguese advantageous)
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work under intense pressure
• Arrogance absolutely NOT AN OPTION
Should you meet the above minimum requirements, then please forward a detailed, WORD FORMATTED CV firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also provide us with a copy of a recent salary slip when submitting your application.
PLEASE NOTE: Should you not hear from us within 21 working days, please view your application as declined.
We wish you only the very best with your career search.
Closing Date: 18 May 2017