- Administer the monthly payroll for South Africa & Namibia (currently on Sage VIP)
- Responsible for the creation and upkeep of personnel files.
- Administration of all staff leave and relevant staff contact information.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of the clock-in system as well as weekly and monthly reporting.
- Source and arrange interviews with prospective candidates.
· Liaise with Employment agencies as well as keep posts up to date on job placement sites.
- Assist in the processing of salaries for the South Africa and Namibia office as well as creating salary overviews and distributing payslips.
- Assist in the completion of statutory documentation on a monthly basis e.g. UIF declarations, SDL reporting, etc.
- Responsible for the update and maintenance of the Global HR platform – Workday.
- Assist in the update and maintenance of staff information on various HR programs.
- Assist in the preparation of training programmes and relevant documentation.
- Assist the HR manager in the roll-out of various global projects as well as maintain overview of status of HR projects.
- Various ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Be approachable and supportive.
- Support the decision making process of management by giving input.
- Keep all information obtained from management confidential if not explicitly told otherwise.
Key skill requirements:
- HR qualification essential.
- Min of 4yrs work experience within HR – preferably within a corporate environment.
- Must have good working knowledge on VIP Classic payroll system.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good understanding of South African labour laws and practices.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality and work ethic.
- Work well under pressure.
- Hands-on and proactive approach.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Contact Tanya on 021 976 0872 or email