Old Mutual is a Leading Financial Services Provider. We would like to extend the opportunity to 3 graduates to experience our 2017 Graduate Trainee Program. This role exposes the incumbents to an accelerated leadership training in our distribution and / or retail business units.
- Be Namibian citizens;
- Be graduates of any accredited tertiary institution at start of programme, with the following or related qualifications; Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Commerce, (with any of the following combinations; Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Economics, etc.) or other related fields
- Have a grade average of 65%;
- Not older than 27 years at the start of the programme;
- High energy levels and a team player;
- Have excellent command of English; and
- Have leadership qualities
- The main objective of the 12 months program is training, mapped to succession planning of the business;
- Detailed role activities will be determined once successful incumbents are identified;
- The 3 will work on projects identified by other business units outside the business units they will be operating in; and
- Will include in-house training as per each trainees’ personal development plan.