Gobabis : Site Administrator
(PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU MEET THE BELOW REQUIREMENTS)
1. To assist with the bookkeeping and financial administration duties of the site.
2. KEY RESPOSIBILITIES
2.1. Financial and Administration Support
– Reconcile sales and complete the daily sales control sheet.
– To conduct regular random retail inventory stock counts.
– Conduct cash ups with Retail Manager.
– Calculating system variances as well as physical stock count variances (sales / cash discrepancies).
– Compiling weekly revenue, revenue analysis, damages and function sales.
– Capturing functions and client back charges with appropriate back-ups.
– Tracking and follow up on all outstanding KMS’s.
– Filling of all appropriate documents.
– Enter and maintain income and expenditure data for the site and follow up on outstanding transactions, including data capturing of the following:
– non-client back charges and functions (including costings and issue sheets)
– back charges for stores products (costings)
– function invoices
– cash payments for non client functions
– Administration of the receipt and disbursement of small assets.
– Identify and resolve all problematical transactions/data.
– Ensure compliance of selling prices to the agreed pre-set pricing model.
– Extract and consolidate consumption report information and compile demand planning forecasts.
2.2. Effective Teamwork and Self-Management
– Take ownership and accountability for tasks and activities and demonstrate effective self-management in terms of planning and prioritising, and self-development
– Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of work are consistently and accurately maintained.
– Inform relevant parties in the event of tasks or deadlines not met, the potential risks thereof and provide appropriate resolution.
– Manage colleagues’ expectations and communicate appropriately.
– Demonstrate willingness to help others and “go the extra mile” to meet team targets and objectives.
3. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
– Verbal and written communication
– Computer literacy
– Logical thinking
– Administrative and organization
– Basic accounting principles and practices
– Payment and receipting procedures
– Tolerant of stress and pressure
– Attention to detail
– Deadline driven
– Able to manage time
– Able to prioritise
5. QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a bookkeeping or similar financial position
send your cv’s to firstname.lastname@example.org