GLOBAL MANAGER: INNOVATION
EXTERNAL VACANCY: All candidates can apply for this vacancy
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE : 1
LOCATION : WINDHOEK
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
This position is responsible for leading the development of portfolio innovation & renovation strategies as well as leading the successful strategic implementation thereof for Namibia and the Global Export Markets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Commerce
Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Product Development and Innovation in the FMCG industry with at least 5 years on a Senior Management level.
- Provide input, ideas and expertise to Global Marketing Manager in the formulation of the annual
- Marketing division strategy
- Prioritise identified opportunities for innovation or renovation, based on consumer centric data and potential profit pool/viability input secured cross-functionally
- Responsible for leading the development of the annual Innovation Strategy, its regular review & implementation
- Lead and own the innovation work stream on all innovation projects for NBL – accountable for the high level monitoring and timeous execution of projects
- Evaluate, review and analyse innovation performance to ensure brand equity and profitability
- Lead, coach and develop staff
- Cross-functional Leadership Skills
- Strategy Development & conceptualization
- International perspective
- Project leadership skill
- Consumer insight
- Innovative and abstract thinking
Interested candidates meeting the requirements are invited to apply by clicking on the apply button below.
As per Affirmative Action (Employment) Act, Act 29 of 1998;
Namibian Citizens from previously disadvantaged groups will enjoy preferential treatment.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Only electronic applications via the O&L Recruitment portal will be considered. E-mailed CV’s and applications will not be considered.
Sunday 02 April 2017
Should you require further information on the vacancy, please email Amorey.Pote@ol.na