• Diploma/Degree in restaurant/hospitality management with 3 years’ experience or matriculation with 5 years’ experience in a management position with a proven track record.
• Proof of Namibian citizenship or permanent residence and conduct certificates are required.
• Sound verbal & written communication in English & Afrikaans, with German a distinct advantage.
• Experience & Knowledge of The Namibian Labour Act, OSHE Policies, F&B management, Financial and Stock Control.
• Candidates should be energetic, customer focused, goal orientated team players and natural extroverts with exceptional hosting abilities.
• The position requires a fit individual able to work extended hours and continuously rotate through a large restaurant.
• Aptitude & Ability to firmly manage daily operations and motivate employees to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Microsoft & Pilot Software or similar experience a prerequisite.
Please forward your CV, motivational letter and certified documents to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing Date : 28 April 2017