Our client in the Agricultural industry is seeking the expertise of a Cool Room Coordinator to join their team in Klein Pella, Namaqualand. Salary is highly negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma / Tertiary education in Agriculture or Financial Management relating to Inventory Control and Coordination in Cold Storage or Warehouse is required.
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Must have 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Cool Room Coordinator
Key Performance Areas:
- Mainly responsible for the coordination and management of inventory in the warehouse.
- Overall management of chillers, forklift operator team, logistics management, Drying and Steam Room management as well as the coordination of services and inspections of machinery.
- Management of product inventory
- Maintenance of cool rooms
- Management of drying and steam rooms
- Maintenance of forklifts
- Stock management team
- Management dispatching and receiving
- Coordination of stock