EXTERNAL VACANCY: All candidates can apply for this vacancy
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE : 1
LOCATION : AUAS VALLEY – WIESENHOF
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To manage the overall operations of the coffee shop by applying sound business principles and service excellence to customers and consumers in order to ensure profitability of the coffee shop and to maintain the required hygiene standards.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in hospitality.
- Atleast 5 years’ experience in a hospitality or restaurant environment of which 2 years should be in a supervisory role.
- Utilise available resources effectively to attain monthly budgeted turnover results for the department.
- Implement proper control mechanism in order to achieve budgeted shrinkage and waste targets.
- Drive sales to achieve the department’s contribution to the overall budget.
- Manage stock levels through effective monitoring of stock.
- See to it that housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Accountable for the production planning and scheduling and determine volumes required.
- See to it that customers’ orders are prepared timeously and that they are displayed in an attractive manner.
- See to it that product quality meets required standards.
- Attend to customers queries and see to it that a speedy and effective service is rendered to customers.
- Maintain resource availability through effective planning and management of resources.
- Check that all hygiene and food safety standards are maintained and applied by staff.
- Plan and schedule employees working hours for the week.
- Provide customer service training and guidance to subordinates.
- Provide relevant training and transfer of knowledge through on the job training, guidance and coaching.
- Friendly personality and customers oriented.
- Planning and organising capabilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong people management skills.