Job Title: Business Relationship Manager C
Organization Name: FNB Namibia Far North Area Office Ongwediva
FNB is a values based organisation. It is our values that are our core business driver. It guides us in every aspect of our business be it when making business decisions or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. In living the FNB values our employees:
· Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
· In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
· Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
· We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
· Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance.
If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
Purpose Responsible for management of their function devising implementation and providing input into the customer relationship management strategy. To strategically and operationally manage and a portfolio of clients with a focus on growth, retention and service. Job Requirements
· Manage expenditure to ensure that controllable costs are within budget.
· Ensures a competent management of portfolio to ensure asset and liability growth and increase in product holding per customer.
· Achieve the Net Income Return for the Business as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
· Drive an increase in average balance of specific portfolio of liabilities (e.g. Call reports, 32 Day Deposits, Fixed Deposits) as defined in the Financial Performance Report of the Business.
· Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
· Managing the resolution of transactional banking issues when escalated from operational areas to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Identify client needs and deliver customized solutions for a portfolio of clients.
· Engage with the customers in a professional way as specified in the service standards to build and maintain enduring and rewarding relationships with customers.
· Manage existing clients and grow portfolio through making contact and generating leads through the Net Promoter Tool.
· Developing in-depth knowledge of client’s activities.
· Identify client needs and delivering customised solutions for a portfolio of clients.
· Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
· Act as the point of contact for the defined customer portfolio to ensure customers’ needs and expectations are understood and to provide customers with solutions and alternatives to satisfy their needs (sell and cross sell).
· Manage the growth of active customer Account Base to increase client base.
· Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service.
· Define a sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis and innovating new value propositions by developing sales initiatives which align with the various segment strategies.
· Ensure effective Data Management by ensuring expired limits are attended to against set target.
· Prepare credit proposals for review by the Credit Product House.
· Manages credit portfolio by performing credit assessments of the customers and submit excess advises for approval.
· Maintains and initiates quality credit applications.
· Monitor and evaluate the organisation’s success in managing its legal and compliance risks for the Portfolio of Business Account.
· Ensures compliance with relevant legislation and specifically in terms of client expectations.
· Adherence to set procedures and manages credit risk in line with compliance requirements
· Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
· Optimise and streamline existing systems, processes and controls for cost-effective service delivery
· Contributes to the recruitment of team members and ensure well skilled and experienced people are hired in equity compliant way and in accordance with agreed procedures
· Ensures each team member has a written Personal Development Plan and performance management agreement
· Celebrates success and reward and recognize the contributions of all team members. Provides regular timely motivational feedback to team members.
· Conducts formal coaching session with direct reports focusing on key areas for development
· Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Closing Date: 10 March 2017
Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications), without it your application will not be considered
Applicants will be subject to ITC and reference checks
Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading
Qualifications and Experience
· Industry related Qualifications or an appropriate business Degree.
· 3 to 5 years related experience.
Recruiter Name:Shikongo, Miss Aili Ndahafa Aili
|TIP||IMPORTANT: Only CV’s and applications that are submitted via our Career website will be considered. CV’s and/or applications that are e-mailed will be deleted and not be considered.You will receive a worklist notification advising any status changes of your application.|