Client : The Woermann Group
Location Omaruru, Erongo, Namibia
The Woermann Group is the leading 100% Namibian retail group in the country.
- To ensure a profitable operation, to provide an excellent customer oriented service with the aim on growing our client base by providing the right products continuously in a fresh, clean, attractive and conducive environment.
- Do detailed walk throw shop every morning and give written instructions in objective book to all relevant staff.
- Follow up on instructions.
- Compile a business plan in conjunction with senior management with appropriate strategies and implement after approval.
- Ensure that customer service is measured and where necessary improved and/or maintained and queries handled in a positive and prompt manner.
- Ensure that regular spot checks are performed when stock are received and/or transferred.
- Detailed check on all red alert suppliers.
- Check all relevant receiving documentation.
- Follow-up on outstanding orders. Spot check all other deliveries.
- Ensure staff are controlled e.g. attendance, leave, sick leave replacement, etc.
- Ensure all personnel policies and procedures are applied consistently.
- Ensure that shop floor is always neat, shelves stocked appropriately and attractively and that stock remains available.
•Relevant experience in Retail, Trading or similar environment of 5-7 years, of which 3 years on supervisory level.
•Discretion to act independently within established frameworks of cost and precedent.
•Adapt process to meet standards but has to bear the consequences if resulting in errors.
Job Closing Date : 10/03/2017