Branch Manager C2
Organization Name: FNB Namibia Central Area Office Tsumeb
FNB is a values based organisation. It is our values that are our core business driver. It guides us in every aspect of our business be it when making business decisions or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. In living the FNB values our employees:
· Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
· In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
· Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
· We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
· Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance.
If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
To direct and manage the Branch Resources (including employee development), in line with the Bank’s short and long term plan, policies and values with a view to generating the highest return on capital employed, promoting customer loyalty by providing a superior customer experience (service) and identifying and promoting new business to ensure growth (sales) without incurring unmanageable risks.
· To effectively manage all aspects of the branch as a profitable unit that provides banking services to customers in its defined area.
· Overall responsible for the management of all aspects of the branch strategy as defined by the Business plan.
· Develops and implements the Business Plan, which includes a Sales and service plan as well as a Budget that ensures business growth.
· Ensures that excellent service standards are maintained through-out the branch.
· Ensures an acceptable outcome of both Routine and Credit Audits within the Branch.
· Ensures that the performance management process, Industrial relations and training is well implemented within the Branch.
· Provide regular feedback on sales, service and financial performance to the Branch.
· Understand the needs and expectations of customer base and ensure that relevant solutions are provided.
· Ensures that the Group values are well entrenched in the branch.
- Bachelor degree in Banking or equivalent qualification.
- IOB related qualification and/or Business Administration would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years banking experience.
- Experience in managing a diverse group of people and activities are essential.
- Sales and service orientated.
- Good general business management acumen.
- Excellent people management, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Sound leadership skills.
- Passion for service supremacy.
- Target driven and goal orientated.
- Ability to make own decisions and to work under pressure.
- Ability to identify a customer’s business case.
Closing Date: 3 March 2017
Attach relevant documents (CV, Qualifications and ID), without it your application will not be considered. Ensure documents are in PDF format when uploading.
Qualifications and Experience
· Banking Degree or related qualification
· 5 – 6 years banking experience
· 2 – 3 years supervising experience
|TIP||IMPORTANT: Only CV’s and applications that are submitted via our Career website will be considered. CV’s and/or applications that are e-mailed will be deleted and not be considered.You will receive a worklist notification advising any status changes of your application.|