Job Title :Branch Administrator D
Organization Name: FNB Namibia Far North Area Office Ongwediva
FNB is a values based organisation. It is our values that are our core business driver. It guides us in every aspect of our business be it when making business decisions or when dealing with our colleagues, customers and investors. In living the FNB values our employees:
· Will always honour our commitments, be truthful in what we say and do, uphold high ethical and moral standards and be fair and equitable in all our dealings.
· In our owner manager culture we accept that we are the masters of our own destiny and therefore we will always take full responsibility and accountability for all our decisions and actions and never leave anything unfinished.
· Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
· We believe in and enjoy what we are doing and therefore we energetically and willingly nurture caring relationships with all our stakeholders in our exciting journey of uncompromisingly achieving our objectives.
· Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance.
If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
Preference shall be given to suitably qualified applicants from the designated groups as defined in the Affirmative Action Act, 29 of 1998.
Manages and controls all administration and risk activities for a branch. Ensures compliance to all banking procedures and policies. Job Requirements
· Control and manage the branch cash holdings.
· Responsible for end-to-end cash management for branch to ensure that cash handling procedures are adhered to.
· Control the General Ledger and Office Accounts for the Branch.
· Analyze monthly and year-to-date financial statements and compare to budget and ensure effective financial control over expenditure and income.
· Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas to increase cost efficiency.
· Develop a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
· Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members.
· Enable service delivery through implementing systems and processes to improve service by implement quality systems and metrics for measuring administrative service levels and satisfaction.
· Coordinate the completion and timeous submission of all monthly/quarterly returns.
· Deal with any customer related enquiries and complaints in a professional manner, as specified in the service standards.
· Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress.
· Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations.
· Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
· Ensure that departmental routine procedures and process are in place and implemented according to prescribed procedures.
· Monitor adherence to FNB Golden Rules through executing activities within risk and compliance requirements
· Coordinate and monitor implementation processes and procedures with regard to protection and security of branch assets.
· Develop and implement business cases for process enhancements and new processes and products within a Business Unit with quantify benefit and process metrics for measuring efficiency of all key business processes.
· End-to-end cash and stock management for branch through a User management (system).
· Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
· Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of Team Leaders and teams in order to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Preference will be given to candidate with the following experience
· Grade 12 with at least 27 points
· 8 years Branch Banking experience with exposure to all front and back office departments in the bank
· Good numerical ability is essential
· Good communication and writing skills
· Ability to manage a diverse range of people
· Good leadership, financial, coaching and counseling skills
· Ability to create a motivational climate for the staff
· Excellent computer skills
· Namibian citizens only
Closing date: 09 March 2016
Attach relevant certified documents (CV, Qualifications and ID)
Applicants will be subjected to ITC and reference checks
Ensure that all documents are uploaded in PDF
Qualifications and Experience
· 3 year industry related Degree.
· 4-6 years related experience with 1-2 years Supervisory experience.
Province Division: FNB Namibia
Recruiter Name: Shikongo, Miss Aili Ndahafa Aili
|TIP||IMPORTANT: Only CV’s and applications that are submitted via our Career website will be considered. CV’s and/or applications that are e-mailed will be deleted and not be considered.You will receive a worklist notification advising any status changes of your application.|