As one of the leading Insurance & Investment companies in Namibia, Old Mutual (Namibia) Limited takes pride, passion and commitment in continuous development and improvement of its employees. Be part of a high-performance culture in the following position: Assistant Financial Accountant.
- Namibian citizen;
- Bachelor of Accounting degree with article experience;
- 2 to 4 years relevant experience;
- Compilation of financial statements would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication, problem solving and organizing skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Detailed orientated and meticulous;
- Ability to listen and integrate information;
- Computer literate.
- Maintain records of transactionsup to Trial balance;
- Maintain healthy control environment;
- Administer and maintenance on the ledger (accounts cost centres etc.);
- Compile and submission of monthly tax submissions;
- Assists audit teams with audits;
- Establishes and monitors financial reporting systems;
- Managingthe monthly reporting process, and administrating of financial systems for financial reporting purposes;
- Assists and prepare of financial and statutory reports;
- Responsible for the preparation of forecasts and budget for certain business units;
- Managing accounts payment process;
- Prepares and reviewaccount reconciliations;
- Accountable for service delivery through own efforts;
- Performs additional responsibilities and duties as required.
- Individually accountable for managing own time tasks and output quality;
- Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills;
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve results.