EXTERNAL VACANCY: All candidates can apply for this vacancy
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE : 1
LOCATION : PNP SUPPORT OFFICE
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To assist the creditor’s controller with the daily operation and objectives of the company’s creditor’s cycle through planning, maintenance and management of the creditor’s business function and procedures in order to honor the company’s financial obligations towards suppliers and service providers through accurate and timeous payments.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12
- At least 5 years creditor’s experience of which 1 year should be in a senior role.
- Manage and maintain the designated creditors’ accounts to ensure that it remains within 60 days.
- Scrutinize designated creditors’ invoices timeously to ensure compliance to VAT act.
- Reconcile and allocate designated creditors’ accounts.
- Investigate, follow up and take corrective action regarding reconciling items and discrepancies.
- Assist with compiling accurate and timeous accrual list on a monthly basis.
- Assist auditors with audits.
- Monitor, manage and review performance of reporting staff.
- Provide relevant training and transfer of knowledge to staff.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.