• The incumbent will be responsible for the multi-store management of 6 – 8 The Retail Company stores.
• This highly focused and experienced retail professional, must share our commitment to fashion, quality and customer service excellence and will assist in maximizing turnover and profits, controlling expenses within budget and improving the visual appeal and customer service of all stores based in his/her area.
• Meeting KPI’s
- Matric, tertiary qualification will be an advantage
• Business related qualification, Diploma or Certificate
• Previous experience as a large Store Manager (preferably car-carrying) or Area Manager
- Retail strong business acumen
- Merchandising Experience
• Target and turnover driven
• Excellent people management and IR skills
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Good interviewing, recruitment and coaching skills
• Innovative leadership and training skills
• Flair for fashion, energetic and self-motivated
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to handle pressure
At The Retail Company , you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff are constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Should you have the necessary experience and skills, kindly apply online.
SA & Namibian Citizens welcome to apply.
Merchandise Management : 5 to 6 years
Retail Store Management : 5 to 6 years
Ir Skills : 5 to 6 years
This position reports to: Operations Executive
Apply before Saturday, April 15, 2017