Location: Okavango, Namibia
Company: Salini Impregilo Spa
Salini Impregilo is an industrial group specializing in the construction of major, complex projects, a dynamic Italian company capable of competing with leading global players. Operating in over 50 countries with 35,000 employees, a turnover of approximately € 4.7 billion and a backlog of more than € 33 billion, Salini Impregilo is a global player in the construction sector and the leading global infrastructure company in the water segment. The Group bases its activities on a strong passion for construction which is reflected in its wealth of international projects. Dams and hydroelectric plants, hydraulic works, railways and metro systems, airports and motorways, civil and industrial buildings are the sectors in which the Group has been operating in for over 100 years.
The AFC Manager will guarantee that the project is correctly managed from an administrative and financial point of view, abiding by the regulations and Law in force and by the instructions and procedures that have been issued by the corporate AFC Department. The AFC Manager will manage and coordinate the Warehouse Manager, the Accounting Manager, the General Services Manager, the HR Manager and the Cost Control Manager.
In particular, the resource will be responsible for managing the following activities:
- Managing and coordinating the project’s administrative and financial aspects;
- Providing all the economic/administrative data that is required by the management control office;
- Guaranteeing that the financial statements, the achieved and budget results, the economic-financial plans and periodical reports are elaborated;
- Guaranteeing that the tax, monetary, customs-related and corporate issues of the project (and of partner Companies) are correctly set, keeping the necessary contacts with local authorities;
- Guaranteeing that all tax statements, tax accounts are draw-up, keeping connections with Independent Auditors;
- Guaranteeing that all Customer-related administrative obligations are carried out (issue and collection of invoices regarding IPC/Certificates), allocation of funds, claims), subcontractors and consultants;
- Providing administrative, tax and financial information to elaborate bids for new projects of the work;
- Managing financial resources according to the guidelines established by the HQ, keeping in touch with Credit Institutions;
- Managing HR management activities according to production needs and the project’s budget;
- Guaranteeing to correctly manage the administrative activities of subcontracts;
- Guaranteeing to safeguard the project’s assets, particularly assets related to property, machinery, warehouses (for which cost detection systems must be organized), inventory, usage, destination and divestments;
- Guaranteeing worksite logistics (managing worksite camps, canteens, surveillance, light-transport,…) and general services (managing offices, cleaning services, writing material, transport companies, archives,…);
- Providing the necessary information for risk insurance purposes.
- 8/10 years of international experience in the same role, preferably in the Large Infrastructures Sector;
- University Degree in Business Economics, Accountancy Diploma or equivalent;
- Knowledge of accounting principles (preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of the IAS);
- Knowledge of fiscal and tax regulations;
- Good knowledge of SAP and of the main IT packets, particularly of Word and Excel;
- Excellent English knowledge, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel to non-EU Countries.
Salini Impregilo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications for vacant positions will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, age, disability or beliefs.