Client: The Woermann Group
Location: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
The Woermann Group is the leading 100% Namibian retail group in the country.
- To support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems in the branch.
- Ensure that the business is grown through efficient and effective stock takes and the following of procedures.
- Control all claims, claims entered in claim control book.
- Book signed by rep/driver.
- No claims older than 14 days allowed in shop.
- Maintain and enforce all company security arrangements, Policy’s Rules and regulations.
- Report and where possible handle cases of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage or contravention of regulations.
- Analysis of stock movement according to customer preference.
- No stock allowed in receiving cages overnight.
•Grade 12 with Mathematics & Accounting, relevant 2-3 years experience in Retail, Trading or similar environment.
•Interpersonal and excellent communication skills.
•Accurate and numeric, conscientious and hard working.
Job Closing Date: 10/03/2017